High School Secrets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High school is such a drag...Or not

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

P.E. Class

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Brisinge Karuki

Brisinge Karuki

P.E. Class - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: P.E. Class   P.E. Class - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 5:48 pm

Brisinge nods slowly "indeed people are so easily amused but such trivial things these days and then they need something else to entertain them for a while its depressing to think this is how humans are but it is very true"
Back to top Go down
Dahlia Kayen

Dahlia Kayen

Location : Library, Book store, by a book shlef (seeing a pattern?)

PostSubject: Re: P.E. Class   P.E. Class - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 5:51 pm

I feel a smile playing across my lips "So-" I get cut off as a Seinor girl walks up to us full of confidence "Hello. I'm Lulu, nice to meet you." Her eyes were trained on Brisinge.
Back to top Go down
Brisinge Karuki

Brisinge Karuki

PostSubject: Re: P.E. Class   P.E. Class - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 5:54 pm

Brisinge doesnt even look up he waves lazily up at her "nice to meet you lulu but could you please be a little more polite Dahlia and i were having a conversation and you rudely cut her off" he says calmly
Back to top Go down
Dahlia Kayen

Dahlia Kayen

PostSubject: Re: P.E. Class   P.E. Class - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 5:56 pm

"Dahlia?" Lulu looked around as if she suddenly saw me for the first time. "Oh, my apologies." She said flatly, then turned back to Brisinge, "Anyways, why don't you and me do something later?" She smirked. Well she sure doesn't waste any time.
Back to top Go down
Brisinge Karuki

Brisinge Karuki

PostSubject: Re: P.E. Class   P.E. Class - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 5:59 pm

Brisinge finally looks up at her but it seems as if he is ignoring her while looking at her it so odd but so normal for Brisinge "no thanks Lulu your nice enough even if a bit rude but i hardly know you a date seem to be logically too much right maybe if i knew you better or you were a bit more polite"
Back to top Go down
Dahlia Kayen

Dahlia Kayen

PostSubject: Re: P.E. Class   P.E. Class - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 6:03 pm

She frowned, and stormed off. "I guess she's not used to being told no." I joke.
Back to top Go down
Brisinge Karuki

Brisinge Karuki

PostSubject: Re: P.E. Class   P.E. Class - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 8:22 pm

Brisinge smiles slightly as he holds one hand in the other "i suppose she isnt but i dont really care people arent really interesting to me it just feels like no matter what they will never know the real me so why should i pretend to actually like them? im sorry if i sound like i dont like you i mean your nice and your dont really seem to care what i do i like that your different from the usual people"
Back to top Go down
Dahlia Kayen

Dahlia Kayen

PostSubject: Re: P.E. Class   P.E. Class - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 8:57 pm

I shake my head and smile. "Thank you, and don't worry about it. I do understand. Most of the time I prefer a book to an actual person. I guess I'm pretty dorky huh?" I smile feeling a little embarrassed that I just said that.
Back to top Go down
Brisinge Karuki

Brisinge Karuki

PostSubject: Re: P.E. Class   P.E. Class - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 8:59 pm

Brisinge smiles slightly again he rarely smiles at all to most he seems distant or just not there "no not at all i prefer books to people quite often as well with books you dont have to worry about judgment, pain, ridicule, anger etc etc there's just a good read" he says softly as he brushes his hair back slightly
Back to top Go down
Dahlia Kayen

Dahlia Kayen

PostSubject: Re: P.E. Class   P.E. Class - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 9:01 pm

My face brightenes up instantly. "Oh really you think so? Ah I'm glad to know there are some people who agree with me. I guess I'm just not good at dealing with people and that's why I like books much better, books never hurt you. People always do." I close my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Brisinge Karuki

Brisinge Karuki

PostSubject: Re: P.E. Class   P.E. Class - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 9:03 pm

Brisinge nods "whether people want to believe it or not our basic nature is to survive by any means possible even if it means we cause harm to other people or beings on this earth this is humanity we are a violent and terrible race the world would be much better off without us in many ways"
Back to top Go down
Dahlia Kayen

Dahlia Kayen

PostSubject: Re: P.E. Class   P.E. Class - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 9:08 pm

I open my eyes slowly to look around at the people in the gym. "Yes, I know plenty of kind and gental souls, but they don't help this world get any brighter. So is it selfish of me to want to keep being in this world? I've always wondered that ya know?" I cock my head to the side. "Oh sorry, I didn't mean to sound all depressing. I'm not usually this blue."
Back to top Go down
Brisinge Karuki

Brisinge Karuki

PostSubject: Re: P.E. Class   P.E. Class - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 9:11 pm

Brisinge shrugs "yes i have asked myself the same question and yes i believe it is selfish of us to want to live as we kill things everyday maybe not you or mean but humanity in general we are very selfish but it is also our basic nature to live so we must obey or we will most likely die anyways" he yawns and covers his mouth
Back to top Go down
Dahlia Kayen

Dahlia Kayen

PostSubject: Re: P.E. Class   P.E. Class - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 9:12 pm

I unfold my legs away from my chest and turn towards him. "Do you mind me asking why you think like this?"
Back to top Go down
Brisinge Karuki

Brisinge Karuki

PostSubject: Re: P.E. Class   P.E. Class - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 9:16 pm

Brisinge shrugs and yawns again he looks around the gym at the people most have formed groups and are sitting and talking together "maybe because most of it is true humans no matter how righteous they feel they are they have done something wrong separately it doesnt really matter but if you add all the wrongs of humanity together you have the worst kind of creature imaginable and people still think we are the smartest creatures ever pfft its a joke"
Back to top Go down
Dahlia Kayen

Dahlia Kayen

PostSubject: Re: P.E. Class   P.E. Class - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 9:29 pm

"I see. I understand what you're saying, but...well even if I do things wrong, and I'm not perfect...well I still want to be me, even if I'm just another human." My voice became soft and soothing.
Back to top Go down
Brisinge Karuki

Brisinge Karuki

PostSubject: Re: P.E. Class   P.E. Class - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 9:31 pm

Brisinge nods slowly he looks at Dahlia calmly "perfection is a myth there is no such thing no matter what you do or how hard you try there can never be such a thing as perfection the only way to have perfection is to have everyone and everything accept it as perfect and everyone is different so it cant be perfect except in ones own opinion"
Back to top Go down
Dahlia Kayen

Dahlia Kayen

PostSubject: Re: P.E. Class   P.E. Class - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 9:35 pm

"Wow I don't think I could make that many people happy, honestly I'm surprised I can keep my roomate happy half of the time." I chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Brisinge Karuki

Brisinge Karuki

PostSubject: Re: P.E. Class   P.E. Class - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 9:39 pm

Brisinge laughs softly it sounds a bit dark but very melodic to some "i suppose no one can be perfect although who wants perfection? if something is perfect it is very boring i think that someone who must improve and become better is worth more then someone born perfect or at least those who believe they are born perfect maybe that is just me though i do have an odd and bleak outlook on the world or so im told"
Back to top Go down
Dahlia Kayen

Dahlia Kayen

PostSubject: Re: P.E. Class   P.E. Class - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 9:44 pm

"Be that as it may, everyone views the world in different ways, baised on the way they were raised, and experience they've encountered, or just because that's they way their mind wants and or needs to see the world." I shrug. I look over my shoulder and see the big guys coming this way.
Back to top Go down
Brisinge Karuki

Brisinge Karuki

PostSubject: Re: P.E. Class   P.E. Class - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 9:47 pm

Brisinge gets up slowly his body seems to groan in protest as if he were old he smiles slightly at Dahlia "that is true as well others may see something as perfect but then some other people would not and that is why humanity continues to do the wrong things for stupid reasons"
Back to top Go down
Dahlia Kayen

Dahlia Kayen

PostSubject: Re: P.E. Class   P.E. Class - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 9:51 pm

The three guys walked straight up to Brinsinge "Hey man, that was pretty tough of you to start fighting the teacher like that." He seemed to be the leader of the three. "We're part of the Fang at this school, how would you like to join us? It'd do you better than being a hacker." He smirked.
Back to top Go down
Brisinge Karuki

Brisinge Karuki

PostSubject: Re: P.E. Class   P.E. Class - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 9:56 pm

Brisinge tilts his head to the side and rubs his neck softly "fang hmph you give yourselves a name that sounds threatening and group together because you lack the strength to do anything on your own and your frightened of others seeing that weak side of you i wouldnt be caught with the likes of you it would dirty me to even be around you and i prefer being clean so i respectfully decline your offer"
Back to top Go down
Dahlia Kayen

Dahlia Kayen

PostSubject: Re: P.E. Class   P.E. Class - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 9:59 pm

The leader glares. "I see. Well then we'll just be off." He gave Brisinge a look that said: we'll see each other again soon. One of the two other guys looked over at me and smiled, looking wicked. "Well hello. What do we have here?" He walked over to me and took my face in one of his hands. I felt my face become warm as I blushed. "Let go." I said feebly.
Back to top Go down
Brisinge Karuki

Brisinge Karuki

PostSubject: Re: P.E. Class   P.E. Class - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 10:02 pm

Brisinge lashes out his left fist a blur hitting the guy who touched Dahlia in the wrist right in the artery that lets blood flow into the hand the pain would be quite fierce as most people have never been hit forcefully there "its rude to touch others without their permission you know" he smirks slightly giving him a slightly beast like look his teeth flashing out at the guy as he smirks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: P.E. Class   P.E. Class - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

P.E. Class
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next