High School Secrets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High school is such a drag...Or not

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

P.E. Class

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Dahlia Kayen

Dahlia Kayen

Location : Library, Book store, by a book shlef (seeing a pattern?)

P.E. Class Empty
PostSubject: P.E. Class   P.E. Class I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 4:32 pm

I walk out of the locker rooms in my P.E. uniform. I kept tugging at my shorts feeling akward in them. I hope I can just get though today without any injuries....
Back to top Go down
Brisinge Karuki

Brisinge Karuki

P.E. Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: P.E. Class   P.E. Class I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 4:35 pm

Brisinge came out of the boy's locker room he wore the gym uniform but it seem ragged and the shirt was ripped in several places as though he didnt care what he looked like his blood red hair hung over one eye slightly and he still wore his necklace even though it was against the rules he seemed to be half asleep as he looked around the gym
Back to top Go down
Dahlia Kayen

Dahlia Kayen

P.E. Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: P.E. Class   P.E. Class I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 4:40 pm

I quickly tied my hair into a pony tail, not caring if it looked nice or not. The coach was standing in the center of the gym. "Hello everyone, I'm Coach Mann." He shouted to the students. "Alright so here's what I want you to do, everyone pair up with somebody you don't know. This will help us meet, and get to know the other students." Everyone in the gym instantly scattered, while I just stood there feeling akward.
Back to top Go down
Brisinge Karuki

Brisinge Karuki

P.E. Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: P.E. Class   P.E. Class I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 4:44 pm

Brisinge sighed lightly the people were going everywhere most were pairing up with people they already knew but as he looked around he noticed one girl wasnt moving around hastily like everyone else he figured this was he best shot at getting a decent partner he walked over slowly like he was tired it seemed his laziness knew no bounds he looked at her but it didnt seem like he was "hey im Brisinge i saw you just standing here and figured you could use a partner" he even spoke lazily
Back to top Go down
Dahlia Kayen

Dahlia Kayen

P.E. Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: P.E. Class   P.E. Class I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 4:46 pm

I turn towards him and nod. "Oh yes, thank you." I spoke softly. "I'm Dahlia."
Back to top Go down
Brisinge Karuki

Brisinge Karuki

P.E. Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: P.E. Class   P.E. Class I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 4:48 pm

Brisinge nods and looks away at the rest of the class "its nice to meet you Dahlia" he was hoping for free time to do whatever they wanted in gym half the stuff they did annoyed him to no end the other half was just useless "any idea what they are going to have us do today?"
Back to top Go down
Dahlia Kayen

Dahlia Kayen

P.E. Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: P.E. Class   P.E. Class I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 4:52 pm

"Not a clue." I manage to say when the coach comes up to us and hands us a soccer ball. "You two toss this to each other, and don't let it touch the ground or there'll be consiquences." He said sternly. I looked at the ball in my hands, thinking it was a rediclious assignment.
Back to top Go down
Brisinge Karuki

Brisinge Karuki

P.E. Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: P.E. Class   P.E. Class I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 4:54 pm

Brisinge clenches his fist the coach sounded just like his father and he hated his father he thought about hitting the coach right across the face but decided it wasnt worth it he sighs exhaling deeply he turns back to Dahlia "whatever lets just do this so he stays off our backs"
Back to top Go down
Dahlia Kayen

Dahlia Kayen

P.E. Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: P.E. Class   P.E. Class I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 4:57 pm

I bite my lip. "Yeah..." I mutter and toss the ball towards him.
Back to top Go down
Brisinge Karuki

Brisinge Karuki

P.E. Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: P.E. Class   P.E. Class I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 4:59 pm

Brisinge catches the ball easily and then tosses it back to Dahlia gently not really caring about this assignment he thought maybe he would just leave the gym and go to the roof to get on his laptop
Back to top Go down
Dahlia Kayen

Dahlia Kayen

P.E. Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: P.E. Class   P.E. Class I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 5:05 pm

I nearly miss the ball because suddenly you heard shouting. "I told you not to drop it! What is wrong with you boy!" Coach Mann was shouting and some ninth grader boys who had happened to drop the ball. He yelled at the two boys to do push ups until he said to stop. I bit on my lip again and took a step foward. "Um...C-Coach Mann...don't you think you're being to harsh on them." He turned towards me and instanly I knew what I did was a mistake.
Back to top Go down
Brisinge Karuki

Brisinge Karuki

P.E. Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: P.E. Class   P.E. Class I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 5:13 pm

Brisinge looks at the coach and then walks past him to the kids doing the push ups he looks down at them "get up you look like idiots listening to him" he says loudly as he turns back to the coach knowing he would get his attention instead of Dahlia now and she wouldnt have to worry
Back to top Go down
Dahlia Kayen

Dahlia Kayen

P.E. Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: P.E. Class   P.E. Class I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 5:17 pm

Coach Mann's head snaped so quickly that you could hear it. He towered over Brisinge, "Just who do you think you are punk?" He roared with rage. My eyes widened as I watched. The whole gym had gone silent watching the scene. "He didn't mean anything by it Coach Mann." my voice wavered. He didn't even turn to look at me but kept on looking at Brisinge.
Back to top Go down
Brisinge Karuki

Brisinge Karuki

P.E. Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: P.E. Class   P.E. Class I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 5:19 pm

Brisinge grins his hands were held at his sides but they were fists now shaking he wanted the coach to try and touch him it would give him all the reason he needed to hit him right across the face like he wanted to "i said they look like idiots because they are listenting to an idiot like you coach" he said the last word like an insult
Back to top Go down
Dahlia Kayen

Dahlia Kayen

P.E. Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: P.E. Class   P.E. Class I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 5:22 pm

The two boys got up looking at Brisinge in awe. "I hate punk asses like you who just walk in here and think they know everything. Well let me tell you something: YOU DON'T!" Coach Mann walked towards him, and grabbed the colar of his shirt. "You keep acting tough, but we both know you won't do anything." He said confidently.
Back to top Go down
Brisinge Karuki

Brisinge Karuki

P.E. Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: P.E. Class   P.E. Class I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 5:24 pm

The second the coach grabbed onto him Brisinge lowered his hips and then sprung up throwing up his left fist into a smashing uppercut right into his jaw with all his body weight behind the punch he wiped the spot where the coach touched him like it was dirty "dont ever touch me without my permission know your place you cur"
Back to top Go down
Dahlia Kayen

Dahlia Kayen

P.E. Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: P.E. Class   P.E. Class I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 5:27 pm

Coach fell backwards, and landed on his ass. He looked ready to fight, but suddenly his puiples became wide, and he stood slowly and walked into the locker room. My hands covered my mouth. Oh no! What if he goes to the Principal, and gets Brisinge in trouble...?
Back to top Go down
Brisinge Karuki

Brisinge Karuki

P.E. Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: P.E. Class   P.E. Class I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 5:29 pm

Brisinge looks at the coach as he walks away he almost sneers with arrogance but not quite at the man he turns from the faces of the people looking at him and sits on the bleachers he has returned to his lazy like state once more
Back to top Go down
Dahlia Kayen

Dahlia Kayen

P.E. Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: P.E. Class   P.E. Class I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 5:32 pm

Most of the youngers boys looked at him like some kinda super hero, the older boys nodded in approvement, and all the girls suddenly looked at him, like they wanted to be with him. I pull my hair out of the pony tail realized that no one was gonna do anything else today. I walked over to the bleachers and sat next to him. "Thank you." I bring my kness up to my chest.
Back to top Go down
Brisinge Karuki

Brisinge Karuki

P.E. Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: P.E. Class   P.E. Class I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 5:34 pm

Brisinge looks at her he seems to be irritated now all these people looking at him like that they didnt know anything about him they would just assume things like they always did "dont mention it anyone could have done the same thing it was gonna happen to him eventually i just happened to be there at the time"
Back to top Go down
Dahlia Kayen

Dahlia Kayen

P.E. Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: P.E. Class   P.E. Class I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 5:36 pm

"You're probably right, but I'm glad you were there, no one else would've helped me in here."
Back to top Go down
Brisinge Karuki

Brisinge Karuki

P.E. Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: P.E. Class   P.E. Class I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 5:38 pm

Brisinge shrugs lightly he doesnt really care he just wonders what the stupid man who calls himself a coach is gonna do now "as i said dont mention it its not a big deal"
Back to top Go down
Dahlia Kayen

Dahlia Kayen

P.E. Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: P.E. Class   P.E. Class I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 5:41 pm

"I just hope you don't get in trouble for this. That'd be horrible." I rest my head on my knees, noticing that many of the girls in the gym were either staring at him or glaring at me. I let my hair fall in my face, hoping to disappear.
Back to top Go down
Brisinge Karuki

Brisinge Karuki

P.E. Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: P.E. Class   P.E. Class I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 5:43 pm

Brisinge looks at everyone "pfft they look at me like im some kind of hero or great person i merely hit another human being out of spite and anger not like i saved the world or anything they should stop looking for something in someone else" he says softly
Back to top Go down
Dahlia Kayen

Dahlia Kayen

P.E. Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: P.E. Class   P.E. Class I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 5:46 pm

"Yeah well by the end of the week, there will be some outrageous story about this happening, like the Coach will probably be a trained killer, and you break his arm or something. Then you'll be forgotten in two weeks tops." I move my hair out of my face looking over, past you, through the window, and at the clouds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

P.E. Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: P.E. Class   P.E. Class I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

P.E. Class
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next