High School Secrets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High school is such a drag...Or not

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sleeping in Class

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Trinis

Trinis

Sleeping in Class Empty
PostSubject: Sleeping in Class   Sleeping in Class I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 1:55 pm

Kavis sleeps in the classroom before it was time, his black hair rough and his bag to the side of him, he hadn't had a good sleep in a while since he had gone into detox, he was just now to where he was able to sleep. His black half heart necklace sits on the floor as he gives light breathing as he sleeps
Back to top Go down
Kagami Hiragi
Admin
Kagami Hiragi

Sleeping in Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping in Class   Sleeping in Class I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 2:01 pm

Kagami, who sat at the desk behind him, lightly tapped him on the back as she leaned forward. "Teachers got an eye on you, careful. The answer to the next question is statement A. Got it?" She said as she sat back again.
Back to top Go down
https://highschoolsecrets.forumotion.com
Trinis

Trinis

Sleeping in Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping in Class   Sleeping in Class I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 2:04 pm

He blinks as he looks up, his red eyes kind of baggy and he gives his usual gigantic inhuman smile as the teacher looks at him and asks the question*A...*He smiles as the teacher turns away knowing he answered correctly and he nods to Kagami*Thanks, I've been needing a good sleep but I can't miss anymore classes or I get the boot*He laughs
Back to top Go down
Kagami Hiragi
Admin
Kagami Hiragi

Sleeping in Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping in Class   Sleeping in Class I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 2:11 pm

She chuckled slightly, nodding herself. "Dont blame you for sleeping either, this class is so boring its inhuman. Dont worry, you can keep sleeping and i'll just give you a nudge whenever she's gonna ask a question," She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Trinis

Trinis

Sleeping in Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping in Class   Sleeping in Class I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 2:17 pm

He yawns a bit and nods as he grabs for his chest and he then looks around and picks his necklace up from the floor, putting it back on his neck*Thats better....*He lays his head back down after he gives a cat-like yawn, his face covered by his rough thick long black hair
Back to top Go down
Kagami Hiragi
Admin
Kagami Hiragi

Sleeping in Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping in Class   Sleeping in Class I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 2:23 pm

She felt a little tired herself as she listened half-heartedly to what the teacher had to say. She knew all of this. It was taught at her old school before she even got here. She sighed, resting her chin on the palm of her hand.
Back to top Go down
Hymn

Hymn

Sleeping in Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping in Class   Sleeping in Class I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 2:26 pm

Hymn walked into the classroom a little late and held a pass written by himself in his hand. "Uh, Hey I Got a pass so Im not really late." he muttered looking for the teacher.
Back to top Go down
Trinis

Trinis

Sleeping in Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping in Class   Sleeping in Class I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 2:33 pm

Kavis looks up at the newcomer with his red eyes and his long hair covering his left eye and he smiles and waves*Hi....*He looks up as he begins to listen, kinda, he held a watch in his hand and he began to tinker with it while looking up*Ok...ten minutes from now....
Back to top Go down
Kagami Hiragi
Admin
Kagami Hiragi

Sleeping in Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping in Class   Sleeping in Class I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 2:35 pm

Kagami looked at the boy who walked in and at the forged note. He was going to get away with it, no doubt about it. She put her head down on the desk and closed her eyes. The teachers lecture was getting to boring to bear. "...."
Back to top Go down
Hymn

Hymn

Sleeping in Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping in Class   Sleeping in Class I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 2:48 pm

"Uh, So..Yeah Here" he walked to the teacher and handed the teacher the note.
Back to top Go down
Kagami Hiragi
Admin
Kagami Hiragi

Sleeping in Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping in Class   Sleeping in Class I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 2:52 pm

The teacher took it without a question as Kagami expected. They told him to take a seat before continuing the lecture. Kagami was close to smacking her head off the desk just to give herself something better to do than waste away slowly while listening to this old windbag.
Back to top Go down
Trinis

Trinis

Sleeping in Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping in Class   Sleeping in Class I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 2:59 pm

Kavis looked down at his clock and nods*5...4....3....2....1...Go*he nods as suddenly two people go racing by the door making a large ruckus*Heh right on time...*He chuckles, this was a normal thing and he had it times on the dot, it was one of the few interesting things about this school, and it was those two fang members alwyas running out causing a ruckus and getting a mass of teachers to have to chase them.
Back to top Go down
Sho

Sho

Sleeping in Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping in Class   Sleeping in Class I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 3:06 pm

'Pss, pss', a small noise, a walking noise, could be heard far way in the corridors.One of the two Ring Leaders was walking.He was late for class, like usual, but he didn't care.His black outfit putted on, his blue hair pulled forward, he had his school bag on his hand, falling behind his shoulder, in a traditional lazy way.He calmly kept walking, until he arrived his class.He slided the door open, and looked at the class.He then walked towards the teacher and told her about him beeing late.Obviously, he had some work to be done, that's why he was allowed to be late.He didn't cared tho.He sitted on a desk, and putted his bag on the other chair, yawning.He then looked at the class, annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Trinis

Trinis

Sleeping in Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping in Class   Sleeping in Class I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 3:11 pm

Kavis looks at Sho as he walked in, he kept this in mind, this guy always seemed to be late but never got anything for it....oh well...*Kavis began to doodle on his paper, as the teacher walked out to help catch the two students that had ran off....again, Kavis chuckles he always found it funny that those two did that, for what reason he had no idea though
Back to top Go down
Kagami Hiragi
Admin
Kagami Hiragi

Sleeping in Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping in Class   Sleeping in Class I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 8:26 am

When the teacher left, Kagami sighed and stretched, paying no attention to the ruckus outside or the guy who just walked in. She couldnt be bothered with this, she'd rather just daydream if she was gonna be honest. "Hm..." She stared out the window, letting herself do just that.
Back to top Go down
Hymn

Hymn

Sleeping in Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping in Class   Sleeping in Class I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 4:38 pm

Hymn sat down on the heater near the window while the teacher left as he was a little cold.
Back to top Go down
Trinis

Trinis

Sleeping in Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping in Class   Sleeping in Class I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 5:06 pm

Kavis nods as he stands up and walks out the door slightly before the bell was supposed to ring, he knew the teacher wouldn't be back*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sleeping in Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping in Class   Sleeping in Class I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sleeping in Class
Page 1 of 1