High School Secrets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High school is such a drag...Or not

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Trinis and Kavis in the Garden

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Trinis

Trinis

Trinis and Kavis in the Garden Empty
PostSubject: Trinis and Kavis in the Garden   Trinis and Kavis in the Garden I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 5:22 pm

Trinis and Kavis laugh as they sit in the garden waiting for their opponents to reach it*Well looks like we won*Kavis chuckles and looks at his older cousin*Your horrible, was that neccessary?* Trinis laughs*Not really, just felt like it*They both laugh
Back to top Go down
Kagami Hiragi
Admin
Kagami Hiragi

PostSubject: Re: Trinis and Kavis in the Garden   Trinis and Kavis in the Garden I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 5:34 pm

She sighed and kept going, soon finding the boys. Being faster than Tsukasa, she reached them sooner. She panted and sat down on one of the benches, ignoring the boys sniggering. How humiliating...I was meant to be showing my sister around and i get lost?!. She sighed as Tsukasa finally came running up. "K-Kagami, where did you go!?" She screeched, obviously panicking up until now. "I got lost, Tsukasa, please dont scream so loud,"
Back to top Go down
https://highschoolsecrets.forumotion.com
Trinis

Trinis

PostSubject: Re: Trinis and Kavis in the Garden   Trinis and Kavis in the Garden I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 5:34 pm

Trinis stands and pats Tsukasa's head and laughs*Don't worry, she had an honest mistake* Kavis chuckles as he sits on the bench and begins to play with a rubix cube he had in his pocket while Trinis attempted to comfort the younger girl*
Back to top Go down
Kagami Hiragi
Admin
Kagami Hiragi

PostSubject: Re: Trinis and Kavis in the Garden   Trinis and Kavis in the Garden I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 5:38 pm

Tsukasa, when she had finally calmed down, sat next to her sister. "Its ok, Kagami, i know you didnt mean it," Kagami nodded slightly, looking over at some of the plants she had to climb over to get here. Roses, as well. She shut her eyes and leaned back on the bench, trying to relax.
Back to top Go down
Trinis

Trinis

PostSubject: Re: Trinis and Kavis in the Garden   Trinis and Kavis in the Garden I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 8:44 pm

Trinis leans back and Kavis walks off reaching in his pocket for something and he nods to Trinis*I'm gonna go....*Trinis nods*Yeah , just watch out this time, if you just took one of my ear-*Kavis laughs*And hear everything in the school? No thank you*Trinis laughs and nods*Ok be careful then
Back to top Go down
Kagami Hiragi
Admin
Kagami Hiragi

PostSubject: Re: Trinis and Kavis in the Garden   Trinis and Kavis in the Garden I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 8:53 pm

Kagami looked up. "Hey!" She called to Kavis. "Keep in touch, maybe we can do this again sometime," She grinned and Tsukasa nodded enthusiastically. "Yeah, it'll be fun!" She giggled. Kagami walked over to the rose bush, trying to straighten out the stems that she had tried to get through. "hm..."
Back to top Go down
Trinis

Trinis

PostSubject: Re: Trinis and Kavis in the Garden   Trinis and Kavis in the Garden I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 9:09 pm

Trinis smiles and walks over and helps carfully, he seemed used to this kind of thing*Hmm...I'm used to this kind of thing because I used to work in the garden with mom and sis all the time*He laughs thinking of the long past things in his mind
Back to top Go down
Kagami Hiragi
Admin
Kagami Hiragi

PostSubject: Re: Trinis and Kavis in the Garden   Trinis and Kavis in the Garden I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 10:05 am

She smiled gratefully at him. "Heh, thanks. I used to do all of the gardening at home as well. It was nice to do now and again," She bit her lip. "Uh, i mean..Uh..." She looked back down at the bush, only confirming Tsukasa's theory that she hated to admit that she liked flowers. "Ow!" She pulled back her hand, looking at her finger. A thorn had caught her index finger and cut it.
Back to top Go down
Trinis

Trinis

PostSubject: Re: Trinis and Kavis in the Garden   Trinis and Kavis in the Garden I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 11:11 am

Trinis chuckles*Thats ok, you might want to be waiting till that recovers*He chuckles as he straightens carefully*I got a few cuts this summer myself, might want to make sure you didn't get the thorn stuck in there, that hurts*He chuckles as he nods
Back to top Go down
Kagami Hiragi
Admin
Kagami Hiragi

PostSubject: Re: Trinis and Kavis in the Garden   Trinis and Kavis in the Garden I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 12:00 pm

She just shook her head, getting straight back to work. She got scratched again a couple more times, but she didnt say anything then. By the time she'd pulled her hands out, her palms, fingers and knuckles were pretty badly scratched up. "There...Looks like they're fixed up pretty well," She said as she stood up straight, clearing her throat as Tsukasa looked at her with concern.
Back to top Go down
Trinis

Trinis

PostSubject: Re: Trinis and Kavis in the Garden   Trinis and Kavis in the Garden I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 12:13 pm

Trinis sighed, some people just didn't know when to stop, he pulled his hands from the flowers, only about four scratches on his hands and he nods*You could have let me finish up you know that right?*He chuckles as he stands up and stretches a bit*Well...that was interesting to say in the least, haven't worked in a Garden in a long time
Back to top Go down
Kagami Hiragi
Admin
Kagami Hiragi

PostSubject: Re: Trinis and Kavis in the Garden   Trinis and Kavis in the Garden I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 12:18 pm

"Well i was the one who got them in that state, i shouldve been the one to fix it, right?" She asked him with a raised eyebrow as she made a start of picking some of the thorns out of her hands. "I mean, i can tell you're good with plants and stuff but i was the one who made that mess, wasnt i?" She managed a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Trinis

Trinis

PostSubject: Re: Trinis and Kavis in the Garden   Trinis and Kavis in the Garden I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 12:46 pm

He chuckles and nods*In all ways you are right, but if you were getting hurt, it would be my job as a guy to take over, there was no need for you to be hurt*He takes off his hat and wipes his forehead and he nods*But I can tell that you like the roses seeing as you didn't seem to fuss too much.
Back to top Go down
Kagami Hiragi
Admin
Kagami Hiragi

PostSubject: Re: Trinis and Kavis in the Garden   Trinis and Kavis in the Garden I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 12:52 pm

"Uhm..." She shook her head when he said she liked the roses. "N-Not really...I just dont like it when i see them all untidy like that. Besides, i'd get in trouble if i didnt sort them," She finally managed to pluck out the last of the thorns and was dreading when she got back to her room. She'd have to wash these wounds.
Back to top Go down
Trinis

Trinis

PostSubject: Re: Trinis and Kavis in the Garden   Trinis and Kavis in the Garden I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 1:39 pm

Trinis chuckles*That stutter was kind of betraying what you just said miss Kagami, and why lie*He nods as he looks at a watch he had under his wristband and he nods*Hmmm....about time for class, my brother should be in the next one, I have to hurry though, teach will kill me if I'm late again*He laughs as he dashes off waving*Peace out
Back to top Go down
Kagami Hiragi
Admin
Kagami Hiragi

PostSubject: Re: Trinis and Kavis in the Garden   Trinis and Kavis in the Garden I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 1:45 pm

She was quite relieved when he ran off, she didnt want to explain everything to him. She nodded at Tsukasa who blinked. "You needa go home now, Sis. If you get caught here then youre in big trouble. Mom should be waiting just down the road for you in the car," Tsukasa nodded and ran off. Kagami sighed. "Well...Things could always be worse,"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trinis and Kavis in the Garden   Trinis and Kavis in the Garden I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trinis and Kavis in the Garden
Page 1 of 1