High School Secrets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High school is such a drag...Or not

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Trinis on the roof

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Trinis

Trinis

Trinis on the roof Empty
PostSubject: Trinis on the roof   Trinis on the roof I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 9:05 am

Trinis leans back staring at the sky half asleep, he didn't really feel like going to school today and it didn't matter if they dropped his grades, he would just bring them up, honestly or dishonestly, one way or another* What a pain....* He yawns as he stares up, his eyes sparkling and his blonde hair flashing in the light of the sun.
Back to top Go down
Chi Ketsueki

Chi Ketsueki

Trinis on the roof Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trinis on the roof   Trinis on the roof I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 6:32 pm

Chi was sitting on the rooftop when he saw Trinis he exhaled some smoke before flicking the still lit cigarette towards Trinis's forehead. "Yo.." he said as pulled another cigarette out of his pocket and lit it.
Back to top Go down
Trinis

Trinis

Trinis on the roof Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trinis on the roof   Trinis on the roof I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 6:37 pm

Trinis catches it and tosses it and crushes it pulling out his own pack of cigarettes and lighting em*That wasn't verry nice*He blows a smoke circle out of his mouth* Hmm
Back to top Go down
Chi Ketsueki

Chi Ketsueki

Trinis on the roof Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trinis on the roof   Trinis on the roof I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 6:44 pm

"Testing your reflexes." Chi said with a smirk obviously not meaning that. "You know you really should be in class," he said with a slight laugh.
Back to top Go down
Trinis

Trinis

Trinis on the roof Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trinis on the roof   Trinis on the roof I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 6:49 pm

He laughs* And you shouldn't?*He chuckles blowing a smoke ring into the air and he leans back*The name is Trinis,Senior Class, you?
Back to top Go down
Chi Ketsueki

Chi Ketsueki

Trinis on the roof Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trinis on the roof   Trinis on the roof I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 6:53 pm

Chi exhaled a small amount of smoke. "Chi Ketsueki, sophomore class. and i never go to class so why should i start now?"
Back to top Go down
Trinis

Trinis

Trinis on the roof Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trinis on the roof   Trinis on the roof I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 6:56 pm

Trinis shrugs as he yawns and takes out a book*Well its up to you kid, but don't expect the hackers to help you without some cash*He reads silently*
Back to top Go down
Chi Ketsueki

Chi Ketsueki

Trinis on the roof Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trinis on the roof   Trinis on the roof I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 7:01 pm

Chi laughed. "I really don't care about my grades, never have." he said with a pause. "What you reading?"
Back to top Go down
Trinis

Trinis

Trinis on the roof Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trinis on the roof   Trinis on the roof I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 7:15 pm

Loveless....a good manga in my opinion....*He continues to read afetr snuffing out his still mostly unused cigarette*Hmm...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Trinis on the roof Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trinis on the roof   Trinis on the roof I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trinis on the roof
Page 1 of 1