High School Secrets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High school is such a drag...Or not

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Getting some grub

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dahlia Kayen

Dahlia Kayen

Location : Library, Book store, by a book shlef (seeing a pattern?)

Getting some grub Empty
PostSubject: Getting some grub   Getting some grub I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 4:20 pm

I walk into the Cafeteria, wincing at all the noise in the large crowd. I scanned the crowd but I couldn't spot my roomate. I sighed knowing I'd be eating alone again today.
Back to top Go down
Kayler

Getting some grub Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting some grub   Getting some grub I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 4:25 pm

I walked in, ignoring the lunch line, and walked over to a random empty table. None of my friends were in there anyways so I was just going to sit alone until the end of lunch. Hopefully my stomach wouldn't start growling. I hadn't eaten anything all day. I wasn't hungry at the moment either. So, with my hair covering my eyes, I laid my head on my arms and stared out the window in front of me.
Back to top Go down
Dahlia Kayen

Dahlia Kayen

Getting some grub Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting some grub   Getting some grub I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 4:29 pm

I stood in line for about five minutes before I finally got my food. "About time." I mutter, I looked around and found no empty tables, but I saw one with only one person sitting there. I decided it was alright to go over there. I walked towards the table trying to be as small as possible. I sat down and looked over at the girl (Kayler) "Do you mind if I sit here too?"
Back to top Go down
Kayler

Getting some grub Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting some grub   Getting some grub I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 4:32 pm

"Sure," I nodded, glancing at her briefly and glancing back at the window. "I was feeling alone anyways."
Back to top Go down
Dahlia Kayen

Dahlia Kayen

Getting some grub Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting some grub   Getting some grub I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 4:37 pm

I nod understandingly. "You must be new around here, I don't think I've seen you before."
Back to top Go down
Kayler

Getting some grub Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting some grub   Getting some grub I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 4:41 pm

I chuckled slightly, "Oh trust me. I've been here since first year. I just hang with the emo. We kinda keep to ourselves. But, you know, no one here for me to sit with. What about you? You new?"
Back to top Go down
Dahlia Kayen

Dahlia Kayen

Getting some grub Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting some grub   Getting some grub I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 4:42 pm

"Oh no. This is actually my third year here." I conviently 'forget' to mention that I am a prefect. I knew it wasn't exactly the best way to make friends.
Back to top Go down
Kayler

Getting some grub Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting some grub   Getting some grub I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 4:45 pm

"I'm senior(not really sure what year that is). How come I've never seen you around?" I asked, cocking an eyebrow and brushing some of the hair from my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Dahlia Kayen

Dahlia Kayen

Getting some grub Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting some grub   Getting some grub I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 4:49 pm

I smirk "I guess I just keep to myself too, I usually don't speak to anyone really, but this year they put me in a dorm that I had to share with someone. So now I'm just used to having a presence around me, and someone to talk to. It's a little tiring though."
Back to top Go down
Kayler

Getting some grub Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting some grub   Getting some grub I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 4:52 pm

"Eh, I'd enjoy the company. Being alone makes me feel unloved and unwanted." I looked down at the table and grimaced while I thought, Like at my Aunt's and Uncle's...
Back to top Go down
Dahlia Kayen

Dahlia Kayen

Getting some grub Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting some grub   Getting some grub I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 4:56 pm

I shrug. "I suppose, I guess I'm just not used to it yet." I sigh and look down at my food. "You know what I don't even know why I got this, I'm not hungry. Would you like my food?"
Back to top Go down
Kayler

Getting some grub Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting some grub   Getting some grub I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 4:57 pm

I glance over at it and shudder, "Ugh.. cafeteria food. Worst food in the world. I would but.. not hungry. Thanks for the offer."
Back to top Go down
Dahlia Kayen

Dahlia Kayen

Getting some grub Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting some grub   Getting some grub I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 5:02 pm

"Welcomed." I shove the food away from both of us, then I look over at the window watching the clouds outside.
Back to top Go down
Kayler

Getting some grub Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting some grub   Getting some grub I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 5:05 pm

I glance back out the window and smile a little, "They're pretty aren't they?" The statement sounded like it would be something a child would say.
Back to top Go down
Dahlia Kayen

Dahlia Kayen

Getting some grub Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting some grub   Getting some grub I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 5:07 pm

I smile. "Heh, yes I suppose so. I love the clouds, it can be raining, or sunny, it doesn't matter I just love the way they look. Always have."
Back to top Go down
Kayler

Getting some grub Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting some grub   Getting some grub I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 5:11 pm

I turned my head to look at her and smiled warmly, "What are you here? Emo, Goth, Scene, Hacker?"
Back to top Go down
Dahlia Kayen

Dahlia Kayen

Getting some grub Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting some grub   Getting some grub I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 5:13 pm

I chuckle. "Well it doesn't really matter too much does it?"
Back to top Go down
Kayler

Getting some grub Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting some grub   Getting some grub I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 5:47 pm

"Not really," I shrugged, "I just like to know. It's interesting to know who I can become friends with from the many different groups."
Back to top Go down
Dahlia Kayen

Dahlia Kayen

Getting some grub Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting some grub   Getting some grub I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 5:52 pm

I twirl my finger across the table, making indescrible shapes. "I'm a prefect." I say softly.
Back to top Go down
Kayler

Getting some grub Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting some grub   Getting some grub I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 5:54 pm

"Prefect, huh?" I raised an eyebrow curiously. "Wow, wouldn't have expected that one."
Back to top Go down
Dahlia Kayen

Dahlia Kayen

Getting some grub Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting some grub   Getting some grub I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 6:01 pm

I chuckle slightly. "Yeah, that's me. I'm not exactly the type to go yelling at everyone, but I do like to maintain order. It's just the way I was raised."
Back to top Go down
Kayler

Getting some grub Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting some grub   Getting some grub I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 6:13 pm

"I don't mind. Some order around here wouldn't be so bad. But, once in a while, I think it'd be good for some fun. Fangs are such troublemakers. And everyone paying Hackers to hack into things. Its just not right." I frowned, my eyes showing how deep I'd thought about this.
Back to top Go down
Dahlia Kayen

Dahlia Kayen

Getting some grub Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting some grub   Getting some grub I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 8:08 pm

I smile "Yes, I completly agree, they go much too far, even I think the rules have exceptions. I'm deffinatly not an overbearing Prefect."
Back to top Go down
Kayler

Getting some grub Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting some grub   Getting some grub I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 5:02 pm

"Definitely not. I've never seen a prefect hang out with anyone but prefects. So you're cool."
Back to top Go down
Dahlia Kayen

Dahlia Kayen

Getting some grub Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting some grub   Getting some grub I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 5:05 pm

I laugh. "Well I wouldn't go that far."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Getting some grub Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting some grub   Getting some grub I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting some grub
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
High School Secrets :: Inner School RP :: Cafeteria-
Jump to: