High School Secrets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High school is such a drag...Or not

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Smoke break

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Trinis

Trinis

Smoke break Empty
PostSubject: Smoke break   Smoke break I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 1:55 pm

Trinis opened the door to the roof and walked onto the roof*Hmm...*He sits down his back to the fence and he yawns pulling out a cigarette and lights it putting it in his mouth and he looks up*Eeeeh....what a pain...*He pulls out a book and begins to read* Good thing this is lunch break time...
Back to top Go down
Haruhi Fujioka

Haruhi Fujioka

Smoke break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smoke break   Smoke break I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 2:14 pm

Haruhi walked out onto the roof soon after, greatful for the peace and quiet. When she saw someone else here, her heart sank. Couldnt she be alone for even half an hour? She saw that he seemed too interested in his book to pay any attention to her so she relaxed. He didn't seem like the type of person to bother her, so she sat against the railings.
Back to top Go down
Trinis

Trinis

Smoke break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smoke break   Smoke break I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 2:18 pm

Trinis looked up a moment to the person walking in and he waves and smiles*Yo* he looks back down and retuns to his book while he smoked. Normally he would have put it out be he was busy reading.
Back to top Go down
Haruhi Fujioka

Haruhi Fujioka

Smoke break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smoke break   Smoke break I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 2:23 pm

She waved back and smiled brightly. Haruhi had always been a pretty cheerful person. She noticed the cigarette in his mouth and resisted the urge to turn her head away from the direction of the smoke. She hated the smell of it, she couldnt stand when her father smoked either. "H-Hi there," She replied politely.
Back to top Go down
Trinis

Trinis

Smoke break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smoke break   Smoke break I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 2:29 pm

He noticed her eyes at the cigarette and he blinks a moment*Ohh...Uuuuh sorry forgot that bothered a lot of people....*He tosses the cigarette down and crushes it*Sorry about that, the name is Trinis, nice to meet you* He smiles
Back to top Go down
Haruhi Fujioka

Haruhi Fujioka

Smoke break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smoke break   Smoke break I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 2:32 pm

She blinked a little in surprise then smiled back again. "You didn't need to crush it, i wouldve been fine. I'm Haruhi, nice to meet you too," She said as she stood up, holding out her hand. "Oh, and dont let appearances fool you, i AM a girl," She laughed. Considering her lack of figure, and her boyish haircut, it was an easy mistake to make. Her eyes and voice were the only real giveaway.
Back to top Go down
Trinis

Trinis

Smoke break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smoke break   Smoke break I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 2:37 pm

He chuckles and stands before shaking her hand*It is nice to meet you Haruhi, mind if I call you Haru?*He nods, as he puts his book in his bag along with his cigarettes* And as to me crushing it, its better I don't hold on to it, I need to stop anyway, forsive habit I suppose
Back to top Go down
Haruhi Fujioka

Haruhi Fujioka

Smoke break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smoke break   Smoke break I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 2:44 pm

"Sure, i dont mind that at all," She replied as she looked out at the school grounds. "I suppose you do need a lot of willpower to give up something like that," She chuckled. "Try telling my dad that. Every Sunday he 'quits', then the next day he's smoking like nothing on Earth. Its quite sad really," She said with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Trinis

Trinis

Smoke break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smoke break   Smoke break I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 2:46 pm

He shrugs*Well its an addiction so its hard to stop*He leans a bit and pops his back*Thats better, anyways, I noticed it did seem to bother you, no one looks at a cigarette the way you did and "Not mind it"* He chuckles* So your new here huh?
Back to top Go down
Haruhi Fujioka

Haruhi Fujioka

Smoke break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smoke break   Smoke break I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 2:54 pm

She rubbed the back of her neck. "Heh, alright ya caught me," She said as she tilted her head to the side a little. "I suppose you could say i'm new. I'm an honour student from Osaka, i arrived here about a month or so ago. Although, its still hard not to get lost in a place like this," She admitted with an embarassed chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Trinis

Trinis

Smoke break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smoke break   Smoke break I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 2:55 pm

He laughs*I've been in this city for years, Senoir Class Trinis at your service*He gives a cheesy bow and then laughs
Back to top Go down
Haruhi Fujioka

Haruhi Fujioka

Smoke break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smoke break   Smoke break I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 3:02 pm

She laughed as well. "Well arent you well-mannered?" She joked, sticking out her tongue. "I'm only a sophomore, so if i ever need help, i'll be coming to you," She grinned. She leaned against the railings again, looking down at the grounds, finding it strangely relaxing. "Good thing i'm not afraid of heights,"
Back to top Go down
Trinis

Trinis

Smoke break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smoke break   Smoke break I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 3:05 pm

He chuckles*Might wanna be careful though, one of the bars here is loose* He stretches a bit and waves as he begins to head down*I need to eat...
Back to top Go down
Haruhi Fujioka

Haruhi Fujioka

Smoke break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smoke break   Smoke break I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 3:09 pm

"Wow, thanks for the warning," She said as she looked at the bars, looking down at the bars to try and find the loose one. "A-Alright, i guess i'll see ya around then," She said as she turned around to wave but, since she had to move her foot to do so, it knocked the loose bar and caused her foot to go right through the gap.
Back to top Go down
Trinis

Trinis

Smoke break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smoke break   Smoke break I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 3:10 pm

Trinis' ear twitches as he hears the clang and he runs back up and attempts to catch your hand*Careful
Back to top Go down
Haruhi Fujioka

Haruhi Fujioka

Smoke break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smoke break   Smoke break I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 3:14 pm

She grabbed hold of his hand, trying not to seem too girlish and do something like screaming. She slowly moved her foot so it was no longer jammed and tried to pull it out of the gap so there was no chance of her falling. She gave it a pull and winced. Alright, bad idea to just yank at it. Gently, she used her free hand to help get her foot through the gap.
Back to top Go down
Trinis

Trinis

Smoke break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smoke break   Smoke break I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 3:39 pm

He smiles and helps her with his own free hand*Looks like you found the loose bar* He chuckles jokingly*
Back to top Go down
Haruhi Fujioka

Haruhi Fujioka

Smoke break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smoke break   Smoke break I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 3:46 pm

She smiled up at him gratefully as she landed on her knees, trying to stop her shaking. She glared at him playfully. "Actually, no, i didnt find the bar. The bar found me," She said sarcastically, recovering from the almost fall surprisingly quickly for someone as delicate as she was.
Back to top Go down
Trinis

Trinis

Smoke break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smoke break   Smoke break I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 3:57 pm

He laughs and smiles at her and nods*Nice* and offers a hand to her to help her up from her knees*Hope you can walk
Back to top Go down
Haruhi Fujioka

Haruhi Fujioka

Smoke break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smoke break   Smoke break I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 4:02 pm

She giggled a little herself, taking his hand and pushing herself to her feet. There was a sharp pain in her foot that she immediately ignored and managed a smile. "Yep, i can walk. Doesnt look like the fall did much damage. I just hope the bar didnt hit someone on the head or something," She wondered, being totally serious but the thought itself was quite amusing.
Back to top Go down
Trinis

Trinis

Smoke break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smoke break   Smoke break I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 4:13 pm

Trinis laughs and nods*Yeah...I remember when I slipped there too..for some reason any bar they put there is faulty...*He sighs at his memory of it, he couldn't participate in the judo lesseons for a week* Eeeeh....
Back to top Go down
Haruhi Fujioka

Haruhi Fujioka

Smoke break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smoke break   Smoke break I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 4:17 pm

"Yeah, i suppose any injury caused by this thing would be bad news for a sporty person or a team captain of some sort," She sighed. "With me, i can't really join any. It's not that i'm not good at sport or anything, people just say i'm too delicate to participate in proper competition," She shook her head and frowned. "Utter bull, i wanna prove that i can be just as good as all the others,"
Back to top Go down
Trinis

Trinis

Smoke break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smoke break   Smoke break I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 4:27 pm

He nods*Yeah..People are so biased*He shrugs and his stomache growls*Ohhh snap...I should go eat....*He laughs and nods to you*See ya around, watch out for that bar
Back to top Go down
Haruhi Fujioka

Haruhi Fujioka

Smoke break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smoke break   Smoke break I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 4:31 pm

She laughed a little herself. "Sure, you better get something to eat before you starve. I'll see ya around, Trinis," She said with a wave, smiling once more. "Hopefully we'll run into each other in class sometime," She added, turning back to look out at the grounds, making sure her foot was well out of the way of the gap that the bar had left.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Smoke break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smoke break   Smoke break I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Smoke break
Page 1 of 1