High School Secrets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High school is such a drag...Or not

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Dorm

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kagami Hiragi
Admin
Kagami Hiragi

My Dorm - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Dorm   My Dorm - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 4:24 pm

"Not your fault...I guess thats just how this place works," She said somewhat tearfully. She risked a glance up at the girl. In that instant, the expression in her eyes was painfully easy to see. They sparkled with brimming tears and the smile she forced only made her look all the more devastated. When she was accepted into this school, she had no idea it would be like this. "So...Until next time, then," She said as she turned on her heel, getting ready to leave.
Back to top Go down
https://highschoolsecrets.forumotion.com
Dahlia Kayen

Dahlia Kayen

Location : Library, Book store, by a book shlef (seeing a pattern?)

My Dorm - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Dorm   My Dorm - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 4:26 pm

"Wait!" I call to her "You really don't have to go. Why we don't just start over?" I put up my best smile "I'm Dahlia. Dahlia Kayen. Nice to meet you." I extend my hand towards her hoping she'd accept my proposal.
Back to top Go down
Kagami Hiragi
Admin
Kagami Hiragi

My Dorm - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Dorm   My Dorm - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 4:31 pm

She shut her eyes and turned around again, trying to get ahold of herself before she burst into tears. She slowly took her hand and shook it politely. "Kagami Hiragi..." She replied softly, managing her first proper smile since she'd arrived here.
Back to top Go down
Dahlia Kayen

Dahlia Kayen

My Dorm - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Dorm   My Dorm - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 4:33 pm

"Look...I know I'm not the greatest person, but well if you give me a chance I'll come around. I promise. What do'ya say Kagami?"
Back to top Go down
Kagami Hiragi
Admin
Kagami Hiragi

My Dorm - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Dorm   My Dorm - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 4:37 pm

"I suppose...I mean, i need to at least try and get along with somebody...My parents would kill me if they found out i tried to get a seperate room. They thought i'd get along great with everyone," She snorted. "Fat chance of that, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Dahlia Kayen

Dahlia Kayen

My Dorm - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Dorm   My Dorm - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 4:39 pm

"Yeah I know the feeling. My father is always trying to get me to talk to people. Honestly I prefer a book to most other living things." I chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Kagami Hiragi
Admin
Kagami Hiragi

My Dorm - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Dorm   My Dorm - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 4:43 pm

She let out a slight chuckle herself. "I know what you mean. In books, you dont run into any complications. If you do, you know it'll be resolved among those pages. Its the life you want to lead, within that spine and covers,"
Back to top Go down
Dahlia Kayen

Dahlia Kayen

My Dorm - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Dorm   My Dorm - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 4:46 pm

Oh good! This girl actually knows what I'm talking about! "Yep." I smile, happy I made this dicision after all. "So lets go ahead a get yourself set up in here."
Back to top Go down
Kagami Hiragi
Admin
Kagami Hiragi

My Dorm - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Dorm   My Dorm - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 4:51 pm

She nodded, placing her bag down on the bed that wasnt occupied. She tipped the contents onto the bed and sorted through them all. She put her clothes and things like that in the drawers and her cell phone in with them so nobody would find it. All that was left were a few photos of home, some trinkets and a number of books, all in pristeen condition. Not a spine was bent, and not one of the pages were dog-eared.
Back to top Go down
Dahlia Kayen

Dahlia Kayen

My Dorm - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Dorm   My Dorm - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 4:53 pm

I smirk once again, then become serious. "I just have to warn you about a few things though. I'm a prefect, so no matter how close we'll ever become, if you break the rules I'll have to report you, oh and watch out for the Fang. You really don't want to mix with them." I warn her hoping she'd listen to me.
Back to top Go down
Kagami Hiragi
Admin
Kagami Hiragi

My Dorm - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Dorm   My Dorm - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 4:57 pm

"I'm pretty sure i've seen a member in my English class. He lit up a cigarette and just walked out," She shrugged. "If they're all like that, they're a bunch of idiots," She said as she placed the books on an empty shelf and pinned the photos to the wall beside her bed. "As far as breaking the rules goes, i have nothing to gain by it, so i have no reason to do it,"
Back to top Go down
Dahlia Kayen

Dahlia Kayen

My Dorm - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Dorm   My Dorm - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 4:59 pm

"Ah good, me might get along better than I thought. Oh and aside from those rules, I have a few of my own, basically don't mess with my stuff without my permission. Espically my books! I hate them being out of place, otherwise I'm pretty laid back. Anything you want to dicuss with me?"
Back to top Go down
Kagami Hiragi
Admin
Kagami Hiragi

My Dorm - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Dorm   My Dorm - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 5:02 pm

"Hmm.." She put a finger to her lips, thinking about it for a moment. "Well, if i asked for your permission first, would i be able to read a few of your books? You could borrow mine in return. Think of it as a sort of payment," She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Dahlia Kayen

Dahlia Kayen

My Dorm - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Dorm   My Dorm - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 5:03 pm

"I don't think I'd have much of a problem with that. You seem to take good care of your own books." I look over them and nod in approvement.
Back to top Go down
Kagami Hiragi
Admin
Kagami Hiragi

My Dorm - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Dorm   My Dorm - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 5:14 pm

"Of course. I dont see a point in letting things get all scruffy. It looks tacky and it gives people the wrong impression of you. If you keep things you own in good condition, people will think you're more level headed,"
Back to top Go down
Dahlia Kayen

Dahlia Kayen

My Dorm - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Dorm   My Dorm - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 5:17 pm

I was liking this girl more and more. "Oh yeah one more thing, I might be here in our dorm room too often. Not only do I have prefect duties, I also have I job to go to." I walk over to my bed and plop down onto it.
Back to top Go down
Kagami Hiragi
Admin
Kagami Hiragi

My Dorm - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Dorm   My Dorm - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 5:20 pm

"Thats fine, i'll be the same. I intend to study my ass off while i'm here," She grinned. "I've got a job too, actually. I'm a waitress at a local cafe in town. There's this other girl there from this school, she's really nice too. Although, i thought she was a boy cuz of her haircut and she's got no figure either,"
Back to top Go down
Dahlia Kayen

Dahlia Kayen

My Dorm - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Dorm   My Dorm - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 5:21 pm

"Ah I see." I close my eyes. "Are you happy to be here?"
Back to top Go down
Kagami Hiragi
Admin
Kagami Hiragi

My Dorm - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Dorm   My Dorm - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 5:25 pm

"In the school?" She looked up at the ceiling. "Nope, hate it, but i suppose thats natural with any new pupil to a boarding school like this one," She giggled. "Theres always gonna be unexpected things behind closed doors, and things always manage to knock you on your ass when you least expect it,"
Back to top Go down
Dahlia Kayen

Dahlia Kayen

My Dorm - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Dorm   My Dorm - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 5:27 pm

"Yes, but you've never been to a school like this, I can promise you this." I whisper, so lowly that you wouldn't have been able to hear me.
Back to top Go down
Kagami Hiragi
Admin
Kagami Hiragi

My Dorm - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Dorm   My Dorm - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 5:32 pm

"There's something weird about this place though," She continued, sighing. "And i wanna find out what it is. I mean, this place has the best grades around! Its hard to think gangs and cheaters are behind these walls. There's gotta be someone pulling the strings behind all of this," She rambled on.
Back to top Go down
Dahlia Kayen

Dahlia Kayen

My Dorm - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Dorm   My Dorm - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 5:33 pm

I raised an eyebrow eventhough my eyes were still closed. "Oh really? So what do you think is happening in this oh-so-innocent-school of ours then?"
Back to top Go down
Kagami Hiragi
Admin
Kagami Hiragi

My Dorm - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Dorm   My Dorm - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 5:39 pm

"Well..Behind every social group is someone those particular people look up to, right? The ones who are at the top of the ranks. They control the alliances within the school. For example, thats why the goths and the jocks are at each others throats even worse than a regular school. Those people must have some sort of system that, one way or another, produces efficient grades to maintain the schools reputation so it stays open, but lets them get away with all thats going on,"
Back to top Go down
Dahlia Kayen

Dahlia Kayen

My Dorm - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Dorm   My Dorm - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 5:41 pm

I smirk, but it quickly fades off of my face. Seems like she might be figuring things out around her. I'm not allowed to let that happen. I enternally sigh, then open my eyes. "Don't you think you might be overthinking things a little too much Kagami? It's just a school after all right?"
Back to top Go down
Kagami Hiragi
Admin
Kagami Hiragi

My Dorm - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Dorm   My Dorm - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 5:44 pm

She shook her head. "Even if my theory is wrong, i'm positive theres some sort of scheme going on behind all of this. I mean c'mon! I've seen the classes. Most of the guys are lazy bums, and the girls are only interested in touching up their make up. There's gotta be SOMEONE doing all of the brainwork around here,"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Dorm - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Dorm   My Dorm - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Dorm
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next