High School Secrets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High school is such a drag...Or not

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

P.E. Class

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Dahlia Kayen

Dahlia Kayen

Location : Library, Book store, by a book shlef (seeing a pattern?)

P.E. Class - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: P.E. Class   P.E. Class - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 10:06 pm

I was shaking in my seat. The guy that was bleeding jumped up and swayed slightly. "Damn you!" He was about to leap at Brisinge when the other two guys stopped him. "Calm down." The leader commanded. "We don't want to offend these people now do we?" He smirked. The angry one seemed to calm down and they walked away. I was still shaking with fear watching them leave.
Back to top Go down
Brisinge Karuki

Brisinge Karuki

PostSubject: Re: P.E. Class   P.E. Class - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 10:08 pm

Brisinge sighs softly "looks like this year is gonna be as bad as the others i suppose it would have to be since it is me" since the guys had left Brisinge sits down and yawns lightly again he cracks his knuckles each making a sickening soft pop noise as he does he looks at Dahlia shaking "whats wrong with you?"
Back to top Go down
Dahlia Kayen

Dahlia Kayen

PostSubject: Re: P.E. Class   P.E. Class - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 10:10 pm

I suddenly come to my senses. "I-I just..." I shake my head. "Never mind, it's nothing." I run my fingers many time though my hair before I seem to calm down.
Back to top Go down
Brisinge Karuki

Brisinge Karuki

PostSubject: Re: P.E. Class   P.E. Class - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 10:13 pm

Brisinge raises one eyebrow a bit "are you afraid of blood or maybe you are afraid of people touching you in such a matter?" he asks softly as he rests his head on his hands and looks at ceiling if the gym bored
Back to top Go down
Dahlia Kayen

Dahlia Kayen

PostSubject: Re: P.E. Class   P.E. Class - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 10:16 pm

"Blood mostly." I shudder. Then a thought pops up in my head, and suddenly I grab his left arm. "You saw that look on their faces, what if they jump you later! Like you said they don't do anything alone! I don't want you to get hurt! Espeically not over me! Again!" I talk so quickly that it's hard for anyone to understand me.
Back to top Go down
Brisinge Karuki

Brisinge Karuki

PostSubject: Re: P.E. Class   P.E. Class - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 10:20 pm

Brisinge waves his hand slowly "a band of nothings combining still makes nothing Dahlia i do not fear these people fear will only hurt me if they do something like that as i will hesitate when fighting back i cannot afford to be fearful of anything not even fear itself"
Back to top Go down
Dahlia Kayen

Dahlia Kayen

PostSubject: Re: P.E. Class   P.E. Class - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 9:02 am

I bite on my lip not letting go of his arm.
Back to top Go down
Brisinge Karuki

Brisinge Karuki

PostSubject: Re: P.E. Class   P.E. Class - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 1:17 pm

Brisinge smiles and pats her hand gently "look there is nothing to worry about if it happens it does if it doesnt it doesnt there is no use in worrying about something unless you know its going to happen Dahlia"
Back to top Go down
Dahlia Kayen

Dahlia Kayen

PostSubject: Re: P.E. Class   P.E. Class - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 4:59 pm

I sigh feeling wretched inside. I shake my head thinking that he was right. "So um...you're a hacker then?" I ask curiously.
Back to top Go down
Brisinge Karuki

Brisinge Karuki

PostSubject: Re: P.E. Class   P.E. Class - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 7:37 pm

Brisinge shrugs again "some people call me that others call me a cracker instead i dont really classify myself as anything i dont like to be thought of as something especially when people get it wrong"
Back to top Go down
Dahlia Kayen

Dahlia Kayen

PostSubject: Re: P.E. Class   P.E. Class - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 8:11 pm

I blinked. "No offense but you seem to have that I-Don't-Really-Care-What-You-Think attitude. It's kinda funny." I stiffle my laughter.
Back to top Go down
Brisinge Karuki

Brisinge Karuki

PostSubject: Re: P.E. Class   P.E. Class - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 9:15 pm

Brisinge nods slowly "i suppose in a way i dont care what others think of me as long as it is true but if they believe i am something i am not that does frustrate me quite a bit to be thought of something im not seems like i would be faking these people make assumptions everday assuming they know who someone else really is it vexes me to no end"
Back to top Go down
Dahlia Kayen

Dahlia Kayen

PostSubject: Re: P.E. Class   P.E. Class - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 9:24 pm

"Well then what do you do if what others believe about you isn't true then?" I cock my head to the side smiling.
Back to top Go down
Brisinge Karuki

Brisinge Karuki

PostSubject: Re: P.E. Class   P.E. Class - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 9:27 pm

Brisinge shrugs "there is nothing i can do but tell them when they say such things or ask me about it i cannot tell them they cant think like that but to assume someone is something they are not is very rude in my opinion"
Back to top Go down
Dahlia Kayen

Dahlia Kayen

PostSubject: Re: P.E. Class   P.E. Class - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 9:28 pm

Suddenly I poke his cheek with my pinky finger. "You don't smile too much do you?"
Back to top Go down
Brisinge Karuki

Brisinge Karuki

PostSubject: Re: P.E. Class   P.E. Class - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 9:30 pm

Brisinge looks at her and laughs softly "no i dont i am sorry about that i just dont feel the need to smile as other people do it doesnt seem to fit on this face of mine it just seems out of place that may be due to my childhood though"
Back to top Go down
Dahlia Kayen

Dahlia Kayen

PostSubject: Re: P.E. Class   P.E. Class - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 9:37 pm

"Well I like your smile, and your laugh is nice, it has a good ring to it." I smile brightly up at him.
Back to top Go down
Brisinge Karuki

Brisinge Karuki

PostSubject: Re: P.E. Class   P.E. Class - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 9:39 pm

Brisinge smiles slightly at Dahlia "why thanks Dahlia i must say you have a very pretty smile smiling seems to suit you much more then me" he says calmly before leaning back onto the bleachers and scratching the side of his head lightly
Back to top Go down
Dahlia Kayen

Dahlia Kayen

PostSubject: Re: P.E. Class   P.E. Class - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 9:41 pm

I blush a little at his words. "Oh thank you! I don't usually smile too much, but it feels nice to smile, and to see others smile."
Back to top Go down
Brisinge Karuki

Brisinge Karuki

PostSubject: Re: P.E. Class   P.E. Class - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 9:44 pm

Brisinge nods "i thought you would be more of a smiley person Dahlia you seem to light up when you smile and your very pretty im surprised you dont smile all the time seems like you would" he says softly and yawns
Back to top Go down
Dahlia Kayen

Dahlia Kayen

PostSubject: Re: P.E. Class   P.E. Class - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 9:46 pm

I shake my head. "Nope, that's not really me I guess." When he yawns I laugh and say, "Aw I'm not boring you am I?"
Back to top Go down
Brisinge Karuki

Brisinge Karuki

PostSubject: Re: P.E. Class   P.E. Class - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 9:47 pm

Brisinge shakes his head slowly "no i tend to yawn all the time maybe im just odd like that and i dont think i could be bored with such a person around me right now Dahlia" he smiles slightly at her
Back to top Go down
Dahlia Kayen

Dahlia Kayen

PostSubject: Re: P.E. Class   P.E. Class - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 9:50 pm

I smile back blushing again, more noticeably. "Well aren't you sweet." I laugh a little.
Back to top Go down
Brisinge Karuki

Brisinge Karuki

PostSubject: Re: P.E. Class   P.E. Class - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 3:02 am

Brsinge shrugs slightly "i dont know Dahlia am i sweet?" he asks jokingly wanting to hear her answer
Back to top Go down
Dahlia Kayen

Dahlia Kayen

PostSubject: Re: P.E. Class   P.E. Class - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 4:12 pm

I laugh "Yes, very sweet."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: P.E. Class   P.E. Class - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

P.E. Class
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next