High School Secrets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High school is such a drag...Or not

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Getting some grub

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kayler

Getting some grub - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting some grub   Getting some grub - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 5:06 pm

"Why not?" I chuckled, brushing my hair away from my eyes again.
Back to top Go down
Dahlia Kayen

Dahlia Kayen

Location : Library, Book store, by a book shlef (seeing a pattern?)

PostSubject: Re: Getting some grub   Getting some grub - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 5:07 pm

"Because I'm just...not."
Back to top Go down
Kayler

PostSubject: Re: Getting some grub   Getting some grub - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 5:11 pm

"Hm... If you say so. You meet my friends and you'd probably become pretty popular. Just as long as you don't mention being a prefect first." I rubbed the back of my neck with embarressment, "They don't take well to that."
Back to top Go down
Dahlia Kayen

Dahlia Kayen

PostSubject: Re: Getting some grub   Getting some grub - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 5:13 pm

"Yeah...most people don't." I shrug.
Back to top Go down
Kayler

PostSubject: Re: Getting some grub   Getting some grub - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 5:18 pm

I shrugged too, "Well, fuck them then."
Back to top Go down
Dahlia Kayen

Dahlia Kayen

PostSubject: Re: Getting some grub   Getting some grub - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 5:20 pm

My eyes widened slightly at the vulgar language, but I didn't say anything about it. "Oh um this might be a werid question, but do you like reading a lot?"
Back to top Go down
Kayler

PostSubject: Re: Getting some grub   Getting some grub - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 5:26 pm

"Yeah! I love it. I read mostly fiction though." I realized how my language bothered her and tried not to say anything else.
Back to top Go down
Dahlia Kayen

Dahlia Kayen

PostSubject: Re: Getting some grub   Getting some grub - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 5:27 pm

"Ah that's perfect! Why don't you stop here sometime?" I hand you a card to a book store in town. "I work there, and it'd be nice to see a friendly face there every once in a while. Besides I might be able to get you a discount."
Back to top Go down
Kayler

PostSubject: Re: Getting some grub   Getting some grub - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 5:31 pm

"Thanks!" I grinned.
Back to top Go down
Dahlia Kayen

Dahlia Kayen

PostSubject: Re: Getting some grub   Getting some grub - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 5:34 pm

"No problem, plus I think it'd be good for Wayne to have new customers." I smile fondly.
Back to top Go down
Kayler

PostSubject: Re: Getting some grub   Getting some grub - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 5:38 pm

"Wayne? That your boss?" I asked, raising my eyebrow curiously, my eyes glowing warmly.
Back to top Go down
Dahlia Kayen

Dahlia Kayen

PostSubject: Re: Getting some grub   Getting some grub - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 5:39 pm

"Oh yes, I guess I forgot to mention that. He's really very kind, he reminds me of my grandfather quite a bit."
Back to top Go down
Kayler

PostSubject: Re: Getting some grub   Getting some grub - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 6:23 pm

I kept my face straight when she said that and instead said, "That must be nice, working with someone like that."
Back to top Go down
Dahlia Kayen

Dahlia Kayen

PostSubject: Re: Getting some grub   Getting some grub - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 8:12 pm

"Yeah, honestly I prefer to spend my vacation time with him, more than my own father. I've known Wayne since I was a little kid, and I know him better than my dad." I look out of the window as I speak.
Back to top Go down
Kayler

PostSubject: Re: Getting some grub   Getting some grub - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 4:45 am

I pulled my eyebrows together. "What was your father like?"
Back to top Go down
Dahlia Kayen

Dahlia Kayen

PostSubject: Re: Getting some grub   Getting some grub - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 4:13 pm

"Um, I don't know, he's usually pretty busy." I lie smoothly.
Back to top Go down
Kayler

PostSubject: Re: Getting some grub   Getting some grub - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 8:50 pm

"Oh..." I look back down at the table. "Father's sure do seem to let their kids down alot here."
Back to top Go down
Dahlia Kayen

Dahlia Kayen

PostSubject: Re: Getting some grub   Getting some grub - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 9:06 pm

I shrug. "He sends me money, and that's all I need, and want from him. So I guess I'm not too disappointed." I said softly, with an edge of bitterness.
Back to top Go down
Kayler

PostSubject: Re: Getting some grub   Getting some grub - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 9:07 pm

I shrugged, "I think I'd rather your dad then mine."
Back to top Go down
Dahlia Kayen

Dahlia Kayen

PostSubject: Re: Getting some grub   Getting some grub - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 9:11 pm

I blinked. "Well you might be right. I don't know anything about your parents, then again you don't know anything about mine." I sounded harsher than I intended. "I'm sorry, if I, erm, said something, anything I shouldn't have."
Back to top Go down
Kayler

PostSubject: Re: Getting some grub   Getting some grub - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 4:09 am

"It's fine," I smiled kindly.
Back to top Go down
Dahlia Kayen

Dahlia Kayen

PostSubject: Re: Getting some grub   Getting some grub - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 9:09 am

"Oh good, I was a little worried." I chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Kayler

PostSubject: Re: Getting some grub   Getting some grub - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 4:02 pm

I chuckled but said nothing, staring out the window again.
Back to top Go down
Dahlia Kayen

Dahlia Kayen

PostSubject: Re: Getting some grub   Getting some grub - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 7:36 pm

I tuck my hair behind my ear. I was used to showing my face to people more often instead of hiding behind my curtian of hair. No one noticed these little things of mine that had changed, but they were big accomplishments for me. I look around the room and suddenly gasp.
Back to top Go down
Kayler

PostSubject: Re: Getting some grub   Getting some grub - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 4:01 am

"What's wrong?" My head jerked to look at her automatically.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting some grub   Getting some grub - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting some grub
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
High School Secrets :: Inner School RP :: Cafeteria-
Jump to: