High school is such a drag...Or not

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The new guy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kira Yamamoto

Kira Yamamoto

The new guy Empty
PostSubject: The new guy   The new guy I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 12:46 pm

Kira sits down in the gardens and looks up at the school. "Wow, such a nice place, and peaceful too." Kia gets up and walks around the flowers, picking and smelling them. "I wish my school was as nice as this" Kira sits back down and takes out his book and starts reading
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trinis

Trinis

The new guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new guy   The new guy I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 1:10 pm

Kavis walks to the gardens and sits down listening to music as he looks around the garden, he always loved flowers, they were beautiful delicate things*He looked out as he held in his hand a manga and he nods and reads giving a bit of a smirk from time to time as he read, he seems not to have noticed anyone else.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kira Yamamoto

Kira Yamamoto

The new guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new guy   The new guy I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 2:44 pm

Kira noticed a man not to far away reading what seems to be a manga. Kira looks at him and the the book, back and forth. Kira laughs at the book he is reading, also trying to get the mans attention.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trinis

Trinis

The new guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new guy   The new guy I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 3:56 pm

Kavis looks up, his red eyes shining as he takes down his hood to reveal a mass of black hair unkept and kind of greasy and he walks to you and leans to see your book*Whatcha reading?* He seemed kind of curious, he was about 5'4", he wore a black hoodie and some ratty blue jeans, a black chained necklace with half of a black heart on it.*Hm?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kira Yamamoto

Kira Yamamoto

The new guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new guy   The new guy I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 4:58 pm

Kira smiled at Kavis. "Its a action book callled Minono's Happiness, but the title doesnt say much about it." Kira laughs. "By the way, im Kira, Kira Yamamoto"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trinis

Trinis

The new guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new guy   The new guy I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 5:08 pm

Kavis smiles*My name is Kavis, one of the Kouzale Duo, I'm the younger brother of Trinis Kouzale, nice to meet you Kira...*He smiles*I've just been reading a old set of manga called Ranma 1/2, not much in the name either* He laughs
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kira Yamamoto

Kira Yamamoto

The new guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new guy   The new guy I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 10:39 am

Kira smiles. "Oh cool" Kira looks out into the gardens. "Your gardens are beautiful here, i wish we had some at my old school." Kira laughs
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trinis

Trinis

The new guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new guy   The new guy I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 11:08 am

Kavis nods and laughs to himself remembering the fact that he and his brother still had to pay for the bushes they damaged*Yeeeaaaaahhhh....Thanks, but they get messed up from time to time*He chuckles as he sits beside you and yawns
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kira Yamamoto

Kira Yamamoto

The new guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new guy   The new guy I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 4:12 pm

Kira laughs and looks at the gardens. "So what grade are you in?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trinis

Trinis

The new guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new guy   The new guy I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 6:39 pm

He nods*I'm in sophmore class, my cousin is Senior class*He looks at you*And yourself?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kira Yamamoto

Kira Yamamoto

The new guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new guy   The new guy I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 7:04 pm

Kira smiles. "Im a sophmore too, but was tried for a senior most of my life, since im what you would call a genius." Kira laughs
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trinis

Trinis

The new guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new guy   The new guy I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 7:10 pm

Kavis chuckles*Well that sounds like my older brother, I'm smart but Trinis is very smart, not to mention he is extremely resourceful
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kira Yamamoto

Kira Yamamoto

The new guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new guy   The new guy I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 7:24 pm

"Thats what people say about me, but i dont see it. I just act like me and things turn out great." Kira smiles
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trinis

Trinis

The new guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new guy   The new guy I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 8:35 pm

Kavis chuckles*Yeah, but I doubt you make a ton of money being a great hacker*He chuckles as he sits back and looks at the sky
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kira Yamamoto

Kira Yamamoto

The new guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new guy   The new guy I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 5:55 pm

Kira laughs. "A hacker huh? I could learned how to if i wanted" Kira laid back also and sighs
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

The new guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new guy   The new guy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The new guy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
High School Secrets :: Outer School RP :: Gardens-
Jump to: