High School Secrets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High school is such a drag...Or not

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Trinis and Kavis (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Trinis

Trinis

Trinis and Kavis (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Trinis and Kavis (Open)   Trinis and Kavis (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 11:42 am

Trinis walks in the hall talking to a person slightly shorter than him. His hair was long and sleek black, he wore a pair of round black glasses and he wore a black silk shirt and a ratty pair of jeans. He was rather unkempt and looked as if he hadn't slept in a few days.

Trinis and Kavis walks through the halls and laugh, but it was more of Kavis talking about some of the trouble he had caused for the guards at the prison a few days ago* You wouldn't imagine how easy it is to mess with those guards* Trinis sweatdrops and sighs*Yeah...I'd really rather not, Jail isn't my thing*They laugh
Back to top Go down
Kagami Hiragi
Admin
Kagami Hiragi

PostSubject: Re: Trinis and Kavis (Open)   Trinis and Kavis (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 4:03 pm

Kagami walked that same way with a girl that was painfully similar to her, although there were a few minor differences. The girls hair was shoulder length and her eyes were a lot softer and more doe-like than Kagami's. Kagami let out a light laugh while the girl next to her rubbed the back of her neck. "Tsukasa, you're gonna get in trouble one of these days," Kagami chuckled. The girl known as Tsukaka pouted. "Its not my fault, Kagami! I dont understand all of those complicated math problems! Just because you're my older sister doesnt mean that i've got the same talents as you," Kagami apologised and patted her little sister on the head gently. "Sorry, Tsukasa, i didnt mean it that way,"

Tsukasa:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://highschoolsecrets.forumotion.com
Trinis

Trinis

PostSubject: Re: Trinis and Kavis (Open)   Trinis and Kavis (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 4:12 pm

Trinis blinks as he sees them and he gives a big wave*YO KAGAMI*He smiles happily and Kavis just looks on clueless, more friends?, he thought, Kavis took down his hood, Kavis stood at about 5'4", he had red eyes and his black hair went to his midpack, he had a black chain necklace with a black heart pendant on it and he waves at them feebly*H-Hello....*Trinis looked down at his younger brother surprised, then he remembered that his brother wasn't used to seeing new people in the school and he chuckles to himself a bit
Back to top Go down
Kagami Hiragi
Admin
Kagami Hiragi

PostSubject: Re: Trinis and Kavis (Open)   Trinis and Kavis (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 4:23 pm

Kagami blinked and looked over at them. She smiled brightly and waved. "Oh, Trinis! C'mon Tsukasa!" She said as she lightly grabbed her sisters hand and pulled her over. Tsukasa shuffled a little and looked down at her feet, blushing fiercely. She definitely wasnt used to meeting new people. "Trinis, this is my little sister, Tsukasa," She said as she patted her sister on the shoulder. "Poor things a little shy,"
Back to top Go down
Trinis

Trinis

PostSubject: Re: Trinis and Kavis (Open)   Trinis and Kavis (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 4:29 pm

Tranis chuckles as he pushes his younger cousin in front of him*This is my cousin Kavis, the second half of the Kouzale duo*He laughs as he looks at them*So how are you two ladies doing?*He smiles and Kavis kind of looks away slightly embarrassed, normally he would have said something but he was shy to new people*Hi...
Back to top Go down
Kagami Hiragi
Admin
Kagami Hiragi

PostSubject: Re: Trinis and Kavis (Open)   Trinis and Kavis (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 4:38 pm

"I was just showing Tsukasa around," Kagami explained with a soft smile towards Kravis. "She wanted to see what the big deal was with this place," Tsukasa looked at the two boys and sort of squeaked. They could make out that she had said 'hi' but she sounded more like a frightened mouse. Kagami tilted her head. "I didnt expect to run into you today, Trinis. Its a nice surprise,"
Back to top Go down
Trinis

Trinis

PostSubject: Re: Trinis and Kavis (Open)   Trinis and Kavis (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 4:45 pm

Trinis nods*It certainly is, and you probably will see me and Kavis more since he now has the same schedule as you*He messes up his younger cousins hair and Kavis laughs befor attampting to get at Trinis but trinis kept him at arms length*Good luck, your arms are shorter than mine*Kavis just laughs and smiles a gigantic grin, it almost seemed inhuman*I'm GOING to get you Trinis
Back to top Go down
Kagami Hiragi
Admin
Kagami Hiragi

PostSubject: Re: Trinis and Kavis (Open)   Trinis and Kavis (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 4:50 pm

The two sisters laughed as Kagami stuck her tongue out at her sister. "Told ya its lively here," Tsukasa nodded and giggled. It was hard to believe she was only a few months younger than Kagami, she seemed a lot younger just in the way she acted and spoke. "Guys, be sure not to bump into anyone," Kagami reminded the two boys with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Trinis

Trinis

PostSubject: Re: Trinis and Kavis (Open)   Trinis and Kavis (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 4:53 pm

Trinis and Kavis laugh*If anyone messes with us there life won't be worth being here*They laugh together, Kavis' laugh was a bit rougher despite him being a year younger, Kavis looks at them and smiles*So Where are you two heading now?*He seemed a little better about talking to the both of you
Back to top Go down
Kagami Hiragi
Admin
Kagami Hiragi

PostSubject: Re: Trinis and Kavis (Open)   Trinis and Kavis (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 4:58 pm

Kagami looked at her sister and nodded, letting her talk. "U-Uhm..." Tsukasa started. "Kagami was gonna show me around places like the library and the gardens and stuff. She said the gardens were nice and peaceful," She giggled a little and whispered to the boys when Kagami's back was turned. "She really likes flowers, especially roses, but she'd never admit to it,"
Back to top Go down
Trinis

Trinis

PostSubject: Re: Trinis and Kavis (Open)   Trinis and Kavis (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 5:05 pm

Trinis puts that as a side not in his mind and Kavis chuckles a bit, he seemed more like a little kid as he laughed, his eyes big and red as he looks out a window and he chuckles and Trinis shakes his head*No Kavis, we've been over this, your not taking the "Shortcut"* Kavis gives him a fake wina*Aaaaw why now? Jumping out is the easiest way to the garden* Trinis laughs*Because we don't need you landing on the principle and breaking his arm again
Back to top Go down
Kagami Hiragi
Admin
Kagami Hiragi

PostSubject: Re: Trinis and Kavis (Open)   Trinis and Kavis (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 5:10 pm

Both Tsukasa and Kagami laughed at this, exchanging a mischeivous grin. "Maybe...You'd like some competition?" Kagami smirked. "How about this!" Tsukasa piped up. "The four of us," Kagami continued. "Race down to the garden," Tsukasa giggled. "And we'll see who's the slowest," Kagami finished with a raised eyebrow. "How about it boys?"
Back to top Go down
Trinis

Trinis

PostSubject: Re: Trinis and Kavis (Open)   Trinis and Kavis (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 5:14 pm

*They blink and smile towards each other and nod*.....Well if its a race....no bounds then*They both laugh together and suddenly they each grab each others arms as they leap out the nearest window together*WOO*They touch down in the middle of the bushes and the gardener glares at them*Uuuuuhhhh...we'll pay for that later....
Back to top Go down
Kagami Hiragi
Admin
Kagami Hiragi

PostSubject: Re: Trinis and Kavis (Open)   Trinis and Kavis (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 5:16 pm

The sisters laughed and took a slightly wiser route. They climbed out the window and jumped onto the fire escape, running down the steps and jumping off the bottom part. While the boys were trying to get out of the bushes, they ran on ahead, going into the maze of bushes where the garden was located. "Hurry up!" Kagami called back to them.
Back to top Go down
Trinis

Trinis

PostSubject: Re: Trinis and Kavis (Open)   Trinis and Kavis (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 5:19 pm

Trinis smiles as he touches his earrings*Distraction please, two people heading to the Gardens.*Trinis and Kavis bolt with a good speed towards the garden when in front of Kagami and Tsukasa a large amount of people began to move outside in front of them, walking casually occasionally waving to the two of them, while Trinis and Kavis bolted to the Gardens
Back to top Go down
Kagami Hiragi
Admin
Kagami Hiragi

PostSubject: Re: Trinis and Kavis (Open)   Trinis and Kavis (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 5:24 pm

Kagami, seeing something like this coming, pulled her sister straight through the crowd. They ran into the gardens again, but took different turns. It wasnt long before the two were seperated and, as much as they hated to admit it, lost. Kagami blinked and looked around. She couldnt see anybody, let alone her sister, Trinis or Kavis. "This is bad..."
Back to top Go down
Trinis

Trinis

PostSubject: Re: Trinis and Kavis (Open)   Trinis and Kavis (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 5:26 pm

A voice sounds from her ring and you hear a chuckling*Hey were'd ya go? Your sister is already halfway to us*You hear both boys laughing*Just go straight ahead and you'll find us, not to much farther.
Back to top Go down
Kagami Hiragi
Admin
Kagami Hiragi

PostSubject: Re: Trinis and Kavis (Open)   Trinis and Kavis (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 5:29 pm

She sighed and kept going, soon finding the boys. Being faster than Tsukasa, she reached them sooner. She panted and sat down on one of the benches, ignoring the boys sniggering. How humiliating...I was meant to be showing my sister around and i get lost?!. She sighed as Tsukasa finally came running up. "K-Kagami, where did you go!?" She screeched, obviously panicking up until now. "I got lost, Tsukasa, please dont scream so loud,"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trinis and Kavis (Open)   Trinis and Kavis (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trinis and Kavis (Open)
Page 1 of 1