High School Secrets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High school is such a drag...Or not

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Dorm

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dahlia Kayen

Dahlia Kayen

Location : Library, Book store, by a book shlef (seeing a pattern?)

My Dorm - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Dorm   My Dorm - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 5:46 pm

I laugh a little "Aw come on Kagami. That's just redicilous. I think your nervers are getting the better of you."
Back to top Go down
Kagami Hiragi
Admin
Kagami Hiragi

My Dorm - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Dorm   My Dorm - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 5:50 pm

She obviously doesnt like me making all these assumptions...As a prefect, i suppose she has to try and keep the order.. She sighed. "Maybe so, i think i just need to get settled," She said, lying through her teeth. "I'll ask that other waitress girl tomorrow,"
Back to top Go down
https://highschoolsecrets.forumotion.com
Dahlia Kayen

Dahlia Kayen

My Dorm - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Dorm   My Dorm - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 5:52 pm

I smile again. "You'll learn to like it here, I sware. It really isn't all that bad here. Besides not everyone is so bad." I looked towards the window thinking.
Back to top Go down
Kagami Hiragi
Admin
Kagami Hiragi

My Dorm - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Dorm   My Dorm - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 5:55 pm

"Yeah...But there's bad people everywhere ya go. Such is life," She said as she leaned back against the headboard of her bed, stretching her arms up and yawning. "in any case, the classes are a load of bull,"
Back to top Go down
Dahlia Kayen

Dahlia Kayen

My Dorm - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Dorm   My Dorm - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 5:59 pm

I frown, but refrain from saying anything. I walk over to the window and open it up looking outside.
Back to top Go down
Kagami Hiragi
Admin
Kagami Hiragi

My Dorm - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Dorm   My Dorm - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 6:02 pm

"I'm not saying theyre bad...Its just that you're easily distracted by the commotion from the students. You barely get a chance to learn anything, let alone get ready for exams at the end of term,"
Back to top Go down
Dahlia Kayen

Dahlia Kayen

My Dorm - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Dorm   My Dorm - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 6:03 pm

My frown seems to become more indented into my face. "Yes, mostly because of those Fangs! And the Hackers aren't any better."
Back to top Go down
Kagami Hiragi
Admin
Kagami Hiragi

My Dorm - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Dorm   My Dorm - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 6:12 pm

She sighed. "Things are so complicated here, huh? Eh, well i better make a start! If i'm gonna be here, i need to get used to things," She decided, nodding more to herself than to her new room-mate. "I'll prove them wrong, i'll make sure that i get grades that my family are gonna be proud of, then my sister can follow in my footsteps with a bit of luck,"
Back to top Go down
Dahlia Kayen

Dahlia Kayen

My Dorm - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Dorm   My Dorm - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 6:13 pm

"Now that's the spirit!" I cheer proudly. I felt like this would be much easier than first thought.
Back to top Go down
Kagami Hiragi
Admin
Kagami Hiragi

My Dorm - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Dorm   My Dorm - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 6:21 pm

She looked out the window as a haze of rain gradually began to appear on the glass. "Well, at least we dont have PE right now, huh? The grounds must get pretty slippery with the mud when it rains,"
Back to top Go down
Dahlia Kayen

Dahlia Kayen

My Dorm - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Dorm   My Dorm - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 7:44 pm

"Heh, yeah that's true. I usually love P.E. though. Its nice when we get to run around."
Back to top Go down
Kagami Hiragi
Admin
Kagami Hiragi

My Dorm - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Dorm   My Dorm - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 7:54 pm

"Yeah, i like it when its a nice day. But when you can tell its gonna rain it suddenly gets pretty depressing," She laughed, rubbing the back of her neck. "I mean, why bother going outside when you're just gonna get soaked? We've got a perfectly good gym hall inside, don't we?"
Back to top Go down
Dahlia Kayen

Dahlia Kayen

My Dorm - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Dorm   My Dorm - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 7:56 pm

"Oh yeah, it was remodeled recently, it's a lot nicer than it used to be. And the pool is huge now! I just love it!"
Back to top Go down
Kagami Hiragi
Admin
Kagami Hiragi

My Dorm - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Dorm   My Dorm - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 8:01 pm

She shuddered. "I dont really wanna use the pool," She said as she looked out the window rather skeptically. "I mean, its for all pupils right? That means you'll have to swim around the boys. Not that i have a problem with that, its just some of them are shady enough to look at you in all the wrong ways if you understand what i mean,"
Back to top Go down
Dahlia Kayen

Dahlia Kayen

My Dorm - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Dorm   My Dorm - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 8:03 pm

I cock my head to the side, then laugh "Yeah I guess you'd be looked at a lot!"
Back to top Go down
Kagami Hiragi
Admin
Kagami Hiragi

My Dorm - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Dorm   My Dorm - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 8:09 pm

She blinked, not quite understanding what she had meant. She pointed to herself. "Me? Why would guys stare at me? I've got no figure, and as far as i can tell i'm flat as an ironing board," Or so she had been told. Truthfully, girls at her old school had said that out of spite, in all honesty Kagami didnt have a bad figure at all. She just never thought to look.
Back to top Go down
Dahlia Kayen

Dahlia Kayen

My Dorm - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Dorm   My Dorm - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 8:11 pm

"Wow! Who told you that outragous lie?" I ask skeptically looking down at my own A cuppers.

OOC: lolz that's what I used to call them! XD
Back to top Go down
Kagami Hiragi
Admin
Kagami Hiragi

My Dorm - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Dorm   My Dorm - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 8:17 pm

She tilted her head. "All the other girls used to tell me that back at my old school. 'You should stick to baggy clothes, so at least people dont look for a figure' they said to me," She looked at Dahlia. "You dont have a bad figure, cup size isnt everything," She smiled reassuringly.

ooc: XD nice, i like
Back to top Go down
Dahlia Kayen

Dahlia Kayen

My Dorm - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Dorm   My Dorm - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 8:19 pm

I raise my left brow "They were probably jelous." I smile "Besides I'm not complaining, it's not like I'm looking for anyone anymore."

OOC: yeah now they're my C cuppers XD
Back to top Go down
Kagami Hiragi
Admin
Kagami Hiragi

My Dorm - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Dorm   My Dorm - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 8:25 pm

"Anymore?" She echoed. "What does that mean? Were you after someone beforehand?" She blinked a little, tilting her head to the side curiously. She hadn't meant to pry, she was merely curious. Dahlia had said something she did not understand, and she had always been taught to ask when she didnt understand something. So now she was doing just that.

ooc: woot woot! XD
Back to top Go down
Dahlia Kayen

Dahlia Kayen

My Dorm - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Dorm   My Dorm - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 8:29 pm

My eyes flicker between you and the window for a moment, finnally my eyes settle on looking at the window. "Not exactly. If you hadn't noticed I'm not the greatest with first impressions, or second...or third...or any impressions for that matter. Anyways I used to be really nice and I always had lots of friends, but there was an inncodent in my life a long time ago that changed me completly, and basically I don't like getting close to people, because I've just learnd that most of them will leave you in the end anyways." I shrugged. "I don't like trusting people, it's too complicated."
Back to top Go down
Kagami Hiragi
Admin
Kagami Hiragi

My Dorm - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Dorm   My Dorm - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 8:32 pm

She sighed. "Y'know, thats the exact opposite of me. The way you are NOW is how i USED to be," She began, leaning back on her arms. "Then, after a while of lonliness and isolation, i realised that there are things in life that you cant accomplish on your own," She looked Dahlia in the eye. "Sometimes, letting people in is the best thing. Sure, its risky, and you can get hurt, but when you find someone that truly cares for you..." She sighed slightly, looking content. "Well, then you find that its all worth it. All the loss and all the pain was definitely, definitely worth it,"
Back to top Go down
Dahlia Kayen

Dahlia Kayen

My Dorm - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Dorm   My Dorm - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 8:35 pm

"I know I can't accomplish things on my own, that's every once in a while I'll let people in my life." I was still looking out the window, but my thoughts were of how I let this strager, Kagami, just come in here and live with me. I would let people, but I also knew when to get rid of them.
Back to top Go down
Kagami Hiragi
Admin
Kagami Hiragi

My Dorm - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Dorm   My Dorm - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 8:39 pm

"Then...Maybe, if you're not doing anything over the winter vacation, you'd wanna meet my sister and maybe the rest of my family? They've been bothering me to be in contact when i've settled in, and they'll wanna hear about the person i'm sharing a dorm with," She rolled her eyes. "I know its probably the last thing you wanna do, but the offers there if you wanna accept it,"
Back to top Go down
Dahlia Kayen

Dahlia Kayen

My Dorm - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Dorm   My Dorm - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 8:42 pm

I bite on my lip. "Well, it's not like I have any other plans I guess." I shrug "What the hey! I'll go."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Dorm - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Dorm   My Dorm - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Dorm
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next